Dressing up your Living Room with Cushions

Thursday 14 January 2016



I know sometimes dressing up your home can be quite expensive. You may think that it'll break the bank but it doesn't have to. You can make it look more luxurious by simply buying glamorous looking accessories. A few cushions can really upscale the look of your living room. I've just bought these new cushions from H&M and I'm kind of in love. It's exactly what I have been looking for. I find nice gold cushions are quite hard to come across so when I saw H&M sold these, I just had to get it. Gold and white, lovely prints, just beautiful! I find gold has a thing with making rooms look more elegant.

The cushions are very large, 50cm by 50cm. There is a zip at the bottom of the cushions which hides neatly when placed down.

Here are some pictures of the white side of the cushion. I have to admit, I prefer this side because it matches my decor more, I have a lot of white in my house and it just goes well with the cushions. If you look at my previous post on The New Home you'll see how my sofa looked without the cushions.


There is not much else I can say about the cushion but how much it has given my living room a luxurious look.





The other side of the cushion is this lovely rosy type print which, from far, looks pretty much all gold. This gives it this lovely shiny effect especially when the lights are on.





Close up of the cushions, doesn't this side just look divine! The print is very intricate with a white background. I really like how it has this side, having the option to change it is always quite nice.



If you like these cushions, you can purchase them HERE. H&M sell them in three different colours, maybe you'll prefer one of the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment