An Essential Guide To The Ultimate Cozy Home With The White Company

Monday 8 February 2016


We've all heard that saying home is where the heart is. Well I have a belief that being comfortable at home is particularly important. How many of you after a long day just love the idea of coming home, getting cozy on your sofa, switching on a bit of Netflix and zoning out of reality for a few hours? Well it certainly excites me after a long day. Whatever it is that makes you feel at ease, here are a few essential items I believe that really help me get relaxed when I come home after a long outing. Read along and I will show you!

So I'm sure most of you have heard of a little shop called The White Company. It is a store I am pretty much obsessed with especially their neutral colour schemes. Their shop pretty much has everything you'll need to make yourself super comfortable at home! Let me show you a few essential items I believe will make your home just that little extra bit cozier.

1: Long Hair Sheepskin Rug. A cozy rug to sink your toes into. I don't know about you, but I find most of my comfort comes from sinking my toes into soft furry goodness. My feet seem to judge really well whether I am comfortable or not.


2: Hydrocotton Slippers. Like I said, it's all about the feet. Keep your feet warm and you're well on your way to being super cozy!

3: Hooded Velour Robe in Blossom. Those lovely over-sized robes. Wrap yourself up, especially during the cold winter months, this hooded robe will definitely keep you warm and comfortable.

3: Long Hair Faux Fur Cushions. Surround yourself with cushions especially these long hair faux fur ones. They make a room look extremely chic as well, which is always win win! 


4: Luxury Faux Fur Beanbag. A Beanbag I absolutely love this! Don't you just want to jump on one and sink into it!? Okay so faux fur again, yes I know I might have an obsession, but you cannot deny, it will be comfortable.

5: Long Hair Faux Fur Throw. Throws, wool throws, fur throws, knitted throws, whatever tickles your fancy, just grab a nice warm throw to curl up underneath. This throw matches the Long Hair Faux Fur Cushions.

Once you've got the props sorted, sit back and enjoy the comfort of your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment