Graham and Green Wishlist

Saturday 19 March 2016


Okay, so for those of you that have seen a previous post about Graham and Green, you'll know how much inspiration I found for my home. Since I've been there, I've had a little bit of an obsession with buying a few things from their shop. As you're probably guessing by now, this post is dedicated to a little wishlist I have created. And all the items are from Graham and Green.

Ever since I discovered their shop, I have literally been in love with the way it was decorated so naturally I have wanted a few items from them. Read along and I'll show you my favourites and where I want them to go.

First things first, the Vita Tripod Table lamp, I absolutely love these table lamps. I have been looking for some for my bedroom ever since I've moved into my flat and these are just gorgeous! These are just perfect because the colours go really well with the theme of my bedroom. It gives off a soft romantic look, I think it's beautiful.

This Mother of Pearl is exactly what I need as a bedside table in my bedroom. With the Vita Tripod Table lamp on top, it would just complete my bedroom. I've gone for a very subtle and romantic feel for my bedroom because I like to feel calm entering it after a long and stressful day. I will reveal how it looks when I get my hands on these items. I have to admit they are a little out of my price range but hey, a girl can dream right?

Aurora Vita Eos feather Pendant Shade. Can I just mention how gorgeous the name is! This light shade is pretty much the same as the table lamp but you can clearly see how much I love it if I want it all over my flat. I want this one to go in my living room though. Again, I am going for a subtle romantic feel in terms of lighting. I love turning down the lights at night as I hate bright lighting in my face in the evenings. Also it helps my son to settle down when the lighting is dimmed so it's definitely another reason to buy it!

Gold Chevron Cowhide Rug. I don't think I have seen a rug as unique looking as this one. I have a thing for statement pieces and this is definitely one! I've always loved the chevron print and the way it has been made with the gold in the rug is just beautiful.  Gold! There it goes again, gold.  I would just love to have this rug in my living room.

Like I've said before, it definitely is quite expensive, but I love it. Maybe just saving up a little will help. It's always quite nice to splurge a little on a few statement pieces in your house because it will give it that slightly more expensive look. Mix it with a few DIY's and cheap buys, then you'll definitely get away with not spending too much on your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment