#BringTheOutdoorsIn

Thursday 12 May 2016


It's Spring and you know what that means, Summer is almost here and us Brits get super excited about this time of year because when it comes it doesn't stay for very long. As a result, we want to make the most of it as much as possible! For a lot of us it's the time of the year that we want to get our homes looking brighter so when I was contacted by Wayfair to join in with their #BringTheOutdoorsIn campaign, I couldn't wait to get started. As it's my first Spring in this flat, making it look bright and Spring ready is just what it needs. So here's how I did it...

As I haven't finished fully decorating, I wanted to add a bit of colour especially in my living room as it is looking a bit grey at the moment. What I love about my living room is that making it look brighter isn't too hard because there are big windows that do that for me gracefully. What I really needed was some colour.

I love those beautiful magnolia trees that grow this time of the year. The colours of the trees in particular have really inspired me to add a bit of pink to my living room coffee table. I recently purchased this coffee table/footstool which would be a perfect place to add some colour. I went on the hunt for the closest thing I can find and came across these beautiful dainty Carnations which were the perfect colour I was looking for. I'm usually quite safe when it comes to using different colours in my home, so just two tones of the magnolia pink added that little splash of colour I was looking for.

Here are a few images of how I have bought the outdoors in, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment