Pinspiration Time!

Saturday 4 June 2016



So as many of you may have guessed by now, I am a serial planner! I am obsessed with planning ahead and making sure everything gets done the way I want it and in the order I want. Which lead me to this post, I thought I'd just let you all into a snippet of what's going on in my head at this moment, I know exactly how I want to fix my son's room now. Finally right! I have wondered about how I am going to execute this pretty much since I have moved into this flat. So here goes...

I have got it all planned and mapped out. Well actually no, I know what I want just not how I want it to go. Does that make sense? Whether it's going to work out or not, who knows. But one thing is for sure, I'm probably going to go all out Ikea. I have three words for you guys, The Stuva collection.

So I know what you're thinking, shes only going for the Stuva collection? Anything else? Well for now lets see how that pans out for us. I absolutely love the way you can pretty much make the wardrobes look how you want and they aren't even that expensive. 

My main inspiration definitely came from a lovely few pinners I found on Pinterest. The way they have taken and have decorated with the Stuva has definitely inspired me to go for it. I love how repetition of the same product has been used giving you more storage space and it's not boring at all. Especially in a kids room because we definitely don't want it to look boring in there! It's not my only reason for wanting it I love how safe they are for kids to use, there are no nobs that will fall off and they can pretty much use it themselves. Look at me, talking like I already have one! 

Here are a few of my favourites.






No comments:

Post a Comment