Pink Flowers Are For Summer

Wednesday 20 July 2016


I'm not much of a pink lover. I never have been. But there seems to be something about this summer which has really bought out my feminine side and my love for pink or shall I say Rose Quartz. Maybe it's because it's one of the colours of the year. (I love how we've had options this year.) I see myself steering more towards rose quartz maybe because I'm the only female in my household so making a girly statement with colour is what I seem to be doing. Whatever the reason, I'm going to make the most of my love for pink!

Flowers this year have been quite a big hit in my flat, especially in my living room. Whenever I go shopping, flowers always catch my eyes and I end up coming home with a new bunch of them every time. I've ended up running out of vases to put them in! 

As you can see, my main flower colours are either Fuchsia or Rose Quartz. The type of flowers I buy, I'm not too fussed about. It's just pink that I seem to really have an obsession with. I also really love the way the two shades look when mixed together.

On the shelves below, you'll find three different types of flowers. On the second shelf, I have a mix of roses and peonies. The bottom shelf has some carnations. I took one of the carnations out and put it into the little blue money jar on the second last shelf. The flower print on the jar reminds me of the carnations I put inside it. (That was done by accident by the way). I didn't actually think to buy flowers that look like the print.

There wasn't any particular order or reason as to why I have chosen these particular flowers. I just really like the way they have added that pink colour I was craving into my living room. Watch out for more of my pink obsession in future posts! Hope you like the way I have decorated!






No comments:

Post a Comment